This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website and applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you (the visitor) of the following:
- The personally identifiable information collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- The process to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- By using this website you consent to this policy notice and understand that this policy notice may be changed at any time with or without notice to you.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We will not sell, share or rent this information to anyone, including third parties outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We may however release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about projects, employment opportunities or other events involving our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
While we will take precautions to protect your information, it must be understood that the Internet is not a completely secure medium of communication. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the privacy of any information you input on this website or send to us on the Internet. We will not be responsible for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as employment or business references or personally identifiable information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy notice, you should contact us immediately via telephone at 301-770-2275 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.